Top Threat Tournaments recommends and encourages you to purchase Registration Saver insurance to cover your registration investment for the upcoming event. Even if you have registered you may still purchase up to 14 days before the event. When completing the insurance registration, the individual athlete registration fee is $75.00. Please use this figure for insurance calculations.
To purchase event registration insurance, please visit Registration Saver.
- Click on the “Apply Today” button in the menu bar
- When choosing the Coverage Selection, select the “Tournament” option.
- Complete the contact information fields under the “Get Covered Today” header.
- In the Event Name field, add: Champion Games
- Select “Next” to move onto the next page and continue to complete the requested fields.
- Use the date your applying for coverage in the “Registration Date was Paid” field.
- Select “Next” to answer additional questions regarding travel.
- Continue to select “Next” to move through the registration process.
Your insurance coverage will be calculated and you will be prompted to provide payment information.
Injuries, sickness, inclement weather, traffic accident, job relocation, and layoffs are some of the perils that could prevent your child from participating in this tournament.
Registration Saver insurance can provide financial relief if this occurs. If you have any questions, please contact Registration Saver at 866.690.6859.