Completed rosters and waivers will be due by October 25th!
When clicking the link below you will enter the player rostering and waiver process and also check who has completed this process for your team! Follow the instructions under Online Rostering and Waivering header.
All players will be required to self roster prior to the event. The deadline for the completion of each player’s roster/waiver is October 25.
Please be sure to have your jersey number and US Lacrosse number available when rostering. Additionally, high school players should have their GPA, ACT, and SAT scores.
Players self-roster for this event and instructions are provided below.
• Click HERE to begin the roster process
• Look for the heading: Player Registration and Online Waiver
• Review the two options offered and select the appropriate option
• Click on graduation year or division that the player is playing in
• Select the team on which you are participating.
• Complete the required fields and submit your roster/waiver information
Top Threat Tournaments recommends and encourages you to purchase Registration Saver insurance to cover your registration investment for the upcoming event. Even if you have registered you may still purchase up to 14 days before the event. When completing the insurance registration, the individual athlete registration fee is $75.00. Please use this figure for insurance calculations.