Mother nature is out of control of tournament directors, officials, and on-site managers. Safety is our priority! Teams should report to their cars, or under cover if thunder and/or lightning causes a stoppage in play. All fields will be cleared. Game lengths may be modified if make-up games are deemed necessary
- We will play rain or shine unless you are notified otherwise.
- In case of thunder/lightning, all games will be suspended for 30 minutes from the last occurrence. Fields will be cleared by sounding an air horn (three long blasts).
- Once safe to return to play, games will resume at their regularly scheduled time (For tournaments that have play-offs, game scores will be officially recorded if 1 half of play is completed. If games are not played they will be recorded as ties)
- Schedule may be modified if necessary due to inclement weather, darkness, or poor field conditions. Teams are responsible for reporting for all make-up games as deemed by the event director. Failure to make-up previously scheduled games is grounds for forfeiture.
- Cancellation of the games is at the discretion of site managers, tournament directors and officials. Keeping everyone safe is our first concern.