Based on the round robin play results, there may be a tie in points earned. In order to break a tie, the following criteria will be used:
- Head to Head
- Goals against
- Goal differential-max of 9
- Random Drawing or Coin Flip
- If there are any forfeits, the average goals against in actual scheduled games played will be added to the total goals (max of 9) against the team that won by forfeit. Forfeits count as an automatic win for the team that has not forfeited.
Play off games that are tied at the end of regulation will go to a 3 v 3 sudden victory game, max 3 minutes in length. If teams are still tied after the 3 minutes, a coin toss will determine the winner.
- Three Players from each team are selected
- Game begins with a DRAW
- First Goal Wins – Sudden Victory
- No substitutions are permitted
- In the event of a yellow card, the team awarded the card must play short.
- If a player becomes injured as a result of normal play or a foul, substitution will be allowed
- Goalies may not go beyond their restraining line.
- No timeouts are permitted
Scoring System to Determine Winner:
Win = 3 Points
Tie = 1 Points
Loss = 0 Points