Welcome to Paradise Coast Sports Complex!
The staff of Paradise Coast Sports Complex welcomes you to our world-class facility! We hope your experience with Top Threat Tournaments is productive, memorable, and fun. There are a few policies we’d like to make you aware of before your arrival.
- Each person may bring a single refillable water bottle when entering the complex. You may refill your bottle at one of the water bottle refill stations.
- Ice water will be provided on the fields for all players and coaches.
- NO COOLERS (team or otherwise) will be allowed into the complex.
- Please leave coolers (any size), bags, or lunch boxes containing food or drinks in your car. Alternatively, you may enjoy them at our Great Lawn (shown on site map) or in the parking lot.
- Security will be monitoring the food and beverage policy at the gates and coolers will NOT be allowed into the park.
- Medical exceptions will be made at the entrance gates by security.
- Food, water, coffee, soft drinks, sports drinks, alcoholic beverages, and ice will be available for purchase inside the complex.
- The Market, located at the South Gate, is a full-service convenience store to meet all your needs. Hot foods and meal items will also be available.
- The Cove Beer & Wine Bar will be open beginning at 11am and will remain open into the evening.
Team tents are allowed on the Great Lawn. Here are the limitations:
- No staking! Plan to weigh down tents if needed
- No outside alcohol
- Cannot leave any tents/items overnight
- First come first serve on spots as that area is also open to the public
We thank you for your cooperation and we welcome you to Paradise Coast!